News.

365 Sonnets is completed! While there be no more new posts, feel free to read the sonnets and comment! :)

You can read my new poetry at Some Turbid Night: http://someturbidnight.blogspot.ca/ :)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sonnet CLXXVIII

Of course I’m back for more. I have more vids.
I’ve polished them to near perfection’s grace.
Athena, goddess ruling over trades
like art and weaving, war, intelligence
would be so jealous, having not the means
to reach such crafted, perfect, magic skill.
For mortal flair, she’d hunt and crudely kill…
but here I go, endangering my peace…

Mein Gott! Der hölle rache is burning now!
My opera videos will never load!
These cursèd sites I’ll one day kill!
I smash and bash the mouse, with rage endowed,
and rip the keyboard up to shreds in woe…
and then the IT guy shall bring the bill…!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A word is dead
When it is said,
Some say.

I say it just
Begins to live
That day.

- Emily Dickinson

Thanks, Wordle!